Website Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions
A: TERMS AND CONDITIONS - WEBSITE USE
This website has been designed for use within the United Kingdom. By accessing this website you are agreeing that the Courts of England will deal with any disputes which may arise between you and us, and that English law shall be the applicable law.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
You may only use this website for your own personal use (which will at all times be reasonable and not abusive) or for purposes legitimately connected with submitting reviews of products and services. You are not allowed to access, use or copy any material or information on this website for any commercial purpose or for any purposes which are unlawful. In particular, you are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or use any material contained in this website except that you may print off any individual page for your own personal use.
OWNERSHIP AND USE OF MATERIAL AND INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
This website displays brands, trademarks and registered trademarks which are registered in the UK and/or other countries and which belong to us. Other product and company names mentioned on this website are proprietary to their respective owners. You are not licensed to use any of the marks on our website unless written permission is granted, and you may not meta tag any of these marks. Unless otherwise stated, we own (or are licensed to use) the intellectual property rights in the content and information in this website, including (without limitation) all text, sound, photographs, images, logos, videos, 360° maps, podcasts, blogs, customer reviews, graphics, design, underlying source code and software. Subject to the "Non-Commercial Use Only" section above, material and information, either whole or in part, from this website may not be reproduced, copied, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any form or medium without our and/or the appropriate owner's prior written permission.
If you wish to include a link to our website, unless you have our written permission, you may only do so to our homepage. This website contains links to external web sites. These links are provided so you can find out further information quickly and easily. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of these websites.
B: TERMS AND CONDITIONS - GENERAL
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, gigll disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in this website and we shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise arising from this website, or from any interruption or delay in accessing this website.
LAST UPDATED: August 2008 © gigll 2008
Customer Reviews/Comments Terms and Conditions
All the reviews on this site are the personal opinions of individual contributors and not those of gigll. Different people often have vastly different expectations and opinions. Just because one person recommends or doesn’t recommend a provider, this does not mean everyone will.
Often providers take rapid action to improve, based on the comments made on this site. It is therefore important to look at the dates on the reviews. The latter ones should give a better idea of the current situation.
Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms. If you do not agree with these Terms then you are not authorised to use this Website. This Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your access and use of our facilities, and service (the "Service"). In consideration for your right to access and use the Service, you and gigll agree as follows.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By submitting Content on this website forum, you are granting gigll a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content throughout the world via any media.
Guidelines for Submission of Reviews and Comments You agree to post reviews, contributions and Content in accordance with the following Guidelines. We will not publish a review or any Content unless it follows these Guidelines. These Guidelines are not exhaustive and gigll reserves the right to vary them from time to time and the Guidelines published at the time of browsing shall be those in effect.
- No unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libellous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
- Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other computer program that may damage or affect any system or data
- No single word reviews. Reviews are automatically limited to 2500 characters
- No spamming or advertising – reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No HTML tags
- Reviews should be genuine experiences and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or gigll staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate other users or entities or in any way mislead as to their identity.
- gigll confirms that any personal identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers, credit card details or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
- Contributors under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian before submitting any review or contribution.
If you do use this service or website to commit any of the above, gigll may at its sole discretion terminate your ability to use this service and website and remove and discard you and other users.
By submitting your review and Content you represent and warrant that:
- you own or control the Content of your review and it is your own original work;
- the Content is not defamatory and does not infringe any applicable laws and
- the Content is accurate, truthful and your own genuine opinion and
- you will indemnify and hold harmless gigll for all damages, costs and expenses incurred for breach of these warranties.
Gigll may not always pre-screen Content but reserves the right not to publish reviews access and amend Content at any time and remove reviews and/or Content from this website without notice after publication at gigll’s sole discretion. You agree that gigll, in its sole discretion, may terminate your ability to use the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that gigll may preserve or disclose any Content if it reasonably believes disclosure is required by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of gigll, its users and the public.
Publication of reviews and Content on the website does not signify that gigll agrees or affirms with the views and Content given.
gigll reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part of it) with or without notice. You agree that gigll shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be immediate and without prior notice. You further agree that gigll shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your use or ability to access the Service.
Third parties using the Service may provide links or access to other web sites and resources. As gigll has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that gigll is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that gigll shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You expressly understand and agree that: (a) your use of the Service is at your sole risk and the Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. gigll expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; (b) gigll makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is obtained and used at your sole risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material; (d) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the Service shall create any warranty by gigll.
Nothing in these terms limits or excludes gigll’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. You expressly understand and agree that gigll shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if gigll has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; or
- any other matter relating to the Service.
This website is developed in English and may be translated into other languages. To the extent a translation of these Terms, the Content or the site is provided, it is afforded as a convenience only. For all purposes, only the English version of these Terms and the English versions of this website shall be official and binding on the parties. You are solely responsible to carefully read and understand the English text and you agree that you may not rely on translations provided as official documents or representations.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and other terms appearing elsewhere on this website then these Terms shall prevail.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Gigll is not responsible for any aspect of third party relationships such as the one between you as a customer and the advertising establishment providing the voucher. All voucher coupons are offered subject to availability and the offer stated within each voucher can only be claimed within the periods stated on the voucher and no monetary value equivalent will be offered in exchange for the voucher.
Gigll make no representation and excludes any warranty as to indirect or consequential loss of any kind especially as a result of availability, performance or quality arising out of the use of the gigll.co.uk site or any products or services provided therein.